Basically this is what you need to know.
- High quality is mostly based on what we classify as high quality.
- We may at any time remove something from the group if we feel it no longer lives up to our standards (but that is very unlikely).
- We accept all types of fan art, games, anime, movies, shows in most (if not, all) forms, traditional, digital, photography, etc.
- We'll be categorizing art by their show, movie, general name belonging to the art.
- We know the gallery will have a 'lot' of folders, so for the sake of convenience we will do our best to organize them alphabetically, a-z.
- Daily limits on submissions to the gallery may change based on actual activity.
-- Currently: Anyone can submit 2 deviations per day
-- Currently: Members can submit 6 deviations per day
-- Currently: Contributors can submit unlimited deviations per day
- Anyone can submit to the '--Unsorted--' folder.
- Members/contributors can submit everything to the appropriate folder, .
-- Should the right folder not exist or you don't want to search for it, submit to the '--Unsorted--' folder.
- If we don't know what it's from we might ask you, once you respond we can look it up and see if it meets our standards.
- The group's favorites gallery will be for all high quality original art.
- Invite your friends and fellow artists, let's make this a great group!
We may edit this over time as more points may need to be addressed or changed.
Last edit Feb 3, 2015.
Questions? Please comment or note.